DeMarini Voodoo 2019 BBCOR Baseball BatDeMARINI
The 2019 Voodoo Balanced (-3) BBCOR bat from DeMarini is one of the lightest-swinging Half and Half™ models on the market today. The Voodoo Balanced features an X14 Alloy barrel construction with a thinner wall design for a balanced swing and maximum pop. The 3Fusion™ System reduces vibration and minimizes the weight at the end of the bat, helping give you a perfectly balanced premium feel on contact.
DeMarini's best-performing, high-octane lineup of Voodoo bats ever includes a stick for every type of elite high school and college hitter. Creating devastating power, the Voodoo lineup is all about one thing: going full throttle in every at-bat.
This 2019 DeMarini Voodoo Balanced BBCOR model features a standard 2 5/8-inch barrel diameter, and drop 3 length to weight ratio. The Voodoo offers the latest x14 Alloy Barrel construction, this lightweight performance barrel is designed for increased swing speed and maximum control for every type of hitter. This bat is BBCOR certified for High School and Collegiate Play.
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- -3 Length to Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Weight
- 3Fusion End Cap to Optimize Weight, Control, and Overall Durability
- 3Fusion Handle Technology which Reduces Sting and Transfers Energy Back into the Barrel.
- x14 Ultra-Premium Alloy barrel for improved Durability and Maximum Pop
- Paraflex+ Composite Handle for a more responsive and premium feel on contact.
- 3Fusion Taper Technology for improved Weight Distribution and Better Feel on Contact
- Two Piece Hybrid Techonlogy: x14 Alloy Barrel with a Paraflex+ Composite Handle
- Legal for Play in Intermediate and Junior/Senior Divisions of Little League.
- BBCOR Certified - Approved for High School and Collegiate Play